Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nobody is ever going to understand the world and how it works, or at least I doubt anyone ever will. And if someone ever does I actually feel kind of sorry for them, because trying to figure out life is the best part of life. Once you've figured it out, is it really worth living anymore? I know that I will never have all the answers, but its the journey you travel to try and find the answers that makes life so absolutely amazing. Am I right? Who knows. Like I said, I don't have the answers.

I'm thinking about writing a novel. I don't know how this will work, but since I'm so sporadic I think I'll juggle together a large group of short stories into a huge book. I'll give it some surreal title that sums up the over all moral of it. Knowing myself, this will probably be a failure, but you never really know right?

No comments:

Post a Comment