Thursday, March 17, 2011

Skinny Lover

This pot head from my work made this CD for me and I have to say its quite ah-mazing. If anyone ever decides to read this blog check out the song Change, by Blind Melon. Maybe you'll fall in love as I did. :3


I LOVE RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm declaring my love today- March 17 2011- I am absolutely in LOVE with River. And no I'm not talking about a long thing body of fresh water, I'm talking about the guy I've loved since I was a freshman. My lover forever. I know he loves me too. What's not to love? ... ha.


Let me describe River.

He's tall, taller than my dad even. Maybe 6'1, is that tall? He's got broad shoulders and a tall chest. His collar bone is pretty defines, it shows just a little bit over his v-necks or t-shirts. He's sexy, and not many boys can achieve that title. His hair is dark. He use to grow it out all skater/indie-ish, but he's grown older and it shows in his classic trimmed due. He has thick dark eyebrows, but not nasty where they over power his forehead or anything, just prominent I guess. His dark hazel eyes sit right below his eyebrows, and his long thick eyelashes peak right out from underneath them too. If we were to ever procreate, I hope our offspring's would carry the long sexy eyelash gene. He has a medium sized aquiline nose, its cute. His lips are wide, well, wider than mine. His top lip has a deep dip in the top, and his bottom lip is plump, similar to my own lips. Our lips were made to kiss each others. He has a semi-wide jaw, nothing like "carved by the Gods" but just an average jaw. His cheeks are kinda plump, but not chubby by any means. He has a mole on his cheek, its kinda big I guess, for a mole. But I think its kinda cute.

He's a confusing person, or maybe he just tries to be. I understand him for the most part, but some things about him I just don't get. He's shy in front of most people, except those he's comfortable around, which is only a few people. I'm not really even someone he's not shy around. Its not that he's just quiet, he doesn't like to express himself in front of people who will judge him.

His dad's an alcoholic. He doesn't see him all that often. Last I checked he was in a coma, twice. :/ His Mom's sweet, or so he tells me. I've never met her, but I'm sure we'd get along perfectly because I tend to have a special bond with mothers. I understand mom's.

He has a deep voice, deeper than most people I know. He talks similar to Edward Cullen, when he's explaining something at least. He uses large grammatical words that I would need a dictionary to define.


I'm tired, I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment