Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gooday' Mate

So almost everybody in the world is in search of love, myself included. I envy anyone who has actually found it. So far, 17 years and I have had no luck. I was with my 2 best friends today sitting on the pier by this lake and we were discussing "love." When you really think about it, its a weird thing to talk about. Not awkward or anything, just weird. We all kind of agreed that none of us have felt love yet because we haven't yet felt love or ourselves. I mean, yeah, I love myself. I guess. But, I don't really know myself. Obviously you learn new things about yourself everyday, but I'm talking about my true inner deep-down self. I have no idea what or who I am really. I wonder if most people feel that way. I wonder if you can really love another person without loving yourself. I wish I knew the answer to this question, but I truly have too strong of an ego to go around asking people. You'll rarely find me asking for help from others. Jesus I'm horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment